DevOps Engineer (f/m/d)
- Configuration of a production setup for a special-interest platform with heavy peak traffic
- Software deployments
- System maintenance and monitoring
- Administration of server, network and workstations
- Experience in LNAMP stack, in Microsoft AZURE or AWS, in Ansible or Puppet, in network configuration, in system automation
- As well as in application operation and monitoring
- Able and willing to provide on-event support worldwide
- Expertise in commonly used server systems
- Strong analytical thinking
- Very good spoken and written English
- Be an important part of our agency
- Constant involvement with your ideas
- Be part of our internal formats such as Dev Talks and our “Back in the Game” video-game evening
- Work in the heart of Berlin in our two-story office on Unter den Linden / Friedrichstraße
- A modern working environment
- An intercultural team with a wide breadth of expertise, many different characters and funny stories
- Free beverages
- Fresh fruit
- Get to know Rudi 🐶
Creation, development, project management or strategy – we work hand-in-hand and speak the same language. Because working together is how we produce the best solutions.
Since we are passionate about our work, we are committed to the development of a dynamic environment that nurtures creativity and technology. Every team member is essential to the success of OSK Berlin. That’s what makes us so successful.
At OSK Berlin, we see ourselves as “creative technologists”. Based in Berlin-Mitte, we develop innovative solutions, create, design and implement content-rich, interactive journeys and experiences for people, companies and brands. We are part of OSK. With more than 250 experts in Germany, the USA and China, we are a successful agency network with global reach.
Then send a detailed application including your salary expectations and soonest possible start date to Alicia Javan-Khoshdel (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Your direct contact