Junior Frontend Developer (f/m/d)
- Development and implementation of innovative ideas
- Component-based planning with our design and development team
- Single-Page Application (SPA) development
- Implementation of reusable frontend components
- Contribute to the improvement of our overall frontend infrastructure
- Good knowledge and experience with HTML/CSS/JS and dynamic templates
- Experience with responsive web design
- Some experience with JS libraries/frameworks (e.g. Angular, React, Vue)
- Experience and knowledge of CSS methodologies (e.g. BEM) and CSS pre-processors (e.g. SCSS, LESS)
- Knowledge of UI/UX Terminology
- Experience with implementing templates/themes into content management systems (e.g. Drupal, WordPress)
- Interest in semantics, accessibility, layouts, and style guides
- Experience with cross-browser/platform/device testing
- Experience with git flow and version control
- Optional: prior experience with PHP and/or another backend language
- Optional: some knowledge of Photoshop / Adobe Suite, Sketch, Zeplin or another similar design application
- Eagerness to learn new technologies
- Good German language proficiency and/or highly proficient spoken and written English
- Be an important part of our agency
- Responsibility from day one, fast decision paths and flat hierarchies
- Develop yourself with us – how we approach projects, conduct workshops, design interfaces and work together with our developers
- Constant involvement with your ideas
- Work with and for exciting brands
- Be part of our internal formats such as Dev Talks and our “Back in the Game” video-game evening
- Work in the heart of Berlin in our two-story office on Unter den Linden / Friedrichstraße
- A modern working environment
- An intercultural team with a wide breadth of expertise, many different characters and funny stories
- Free beverages
- Fresh fruit
- Get to know Rudi 🐶
Creation, development, project management or strategy – we work hand-in-hand and speak the same language. Because working together is how we produce the best solutions.
Since we are passionate about our work, we are committed to the development of a dynamic environment that nurtures creativity and technology. Every team member is essential to the success of OSK Berlin. That’s what makes us so successful.
At OSK Berlin, we see ourselves as “creative technologists”. Based in Berlin-Mitte, we develop innovative solutions, create, design and implement content-rich, interactive journeys and experiences for people, companies and brands. We are part of OSK. With more than 250 experts in Germany, the USA and China, we are a successful agency network with global reach .
We value diversity and welcome all applications – regardless of gender identity, nationality, ethnic or social origin, religion, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Then send us a message telling us a bit about yourself and your motivation to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.