PR Consultant Digital (f/m/d)
- Competent and authoritative PR and communications consultancy, particularly in respect of customers from the technology and automotive sectors
- Conception and development of modern and effective PR ideas, holistic campaigns and exciting topics for addressing specialist and consumer media – digital and analogue
- Responsibility for managing new-business and pitch projects
- Implementation of communication projects together with colleagues from the editorial, conception, motion design, graphics and event management functions
- Pricing and cost control of communication activities
- At least 7 years professional experience in a digital agency and/or company in the communications sector
- Modern PR thinking and strong affinity with digital topics
- A structured, strategic and analytical mindset
- Experience in conception and presentation
- Can-do mentality and independent work ethic
- Very good German and English, both written and spoken
- A creative, interdisciplinary and international environment
- Big-name clients and demanding projects at home and abroad
- Be an important part of our agency
- Responsibility from day one, fast decision paths and flat hierarchies
- Scope for personal and professional development
- Constant involvement with your ideas
- Be part of our internal formats such as Dev Talks and our “Back in the Game” video-game evening
- Work in the heart of Berlin in our two-story office on Unter den Linden / Friedrichstraße
- A modern work environment
- An intercultural team with a wide breadth of expertise, many different characters and funny stories
Creation, development, project management or strategy – we work hand-in-hand and speak the same language. Because working together is how we produce the best solutions.
Since we are passionate about our work, we are committed to the development of a dynamic environment that nurtures creativity and technology. Every team member is essential to the success of OSK Berlin. That’s what makes us so successful.
At OSK Berlin, we see ourselves as “creative technologists”. Based in Berlin-Mitte, we develop innovative solutions, create, design and implement content-rich, interactive journeys and experiences for people, companies and brands. We are part of OSK. With more than 250 experts in Germany, the USA and China, we are a successful agency network with global reach.
Then send a detailed application including your salary expectations and soonest possible start date to Alicia Javan-Khoshdel (email@example.com).