Project Manager Digital (f/m/d)
- Overall project management and guidance
- Management of complex online projects and digital product development
- Main contact point for operational decision makers at the client
- Responsibility for pulling together quality, budget and timing
- Ongoing dialogue and agreement between the customer and our internal disciplines
- Project planning, timing, pitches, cost calculations, invoicing
- Ensure compliance by the project team with interdisciplinary quality standards, processes and methods
- Several years of relevant professional experience in a digital agency and/or company in the IT sector
- A strong passion for digital topics and client management
- A structured, strategic and analytical mindset
- An open and clear communication style in German and English
- Experience in agile working environments
- Strong work ethic, team spirit, willingness to travel and a confident manner
- Be an important part of our agency
- Responsibility from day one, fast decision paths and flat hierarchies
- Develop yourself with us – how we approach projects, conduct workshops, design interfaces and work together with our developers
- Constant involvement with your ideas
- Work with and for exciting brands
- Be part of our internal formats such as Dev Talks and our “Back in the Game” video-game evening
- Work in the heart of Berlin in our two-story office on Unter den Linden / Friedrichstraße
- A modern working environment
- An intercultural team with a wide breadth of expertise, many different characters and funny stories
- Free beverages
- Fresh fruit
- Get to know Rudi 🐶
Creation, development, project management or strategy – we work hand-in-hand and speak the same language. Because working together is how we produce the best solutions.
Since we’re passionate about our work, we’re committed to the development of a dynamic environment that nurtures creativity and technology. Every team member is essential to the success of OSK Berlin. That’s what makes us so successful.
At OSK Berlin, we see ourselves as “creative technologists”. Based in Berlin-Mitte, we develop innovative solutions, conceive, design and implement content-rich, interactive journeys and experiences for people, companies and brands. We are part of OSK. With more than 250 experts in Germany, the USA and China, we are a successful agency network with global reach.
Then send a detailed application including your salary expectations and soonest possible start date to Alicia Javan-Khoshdel (email@example.com).
Your direct contact