Project Manager New Business (f/m/d)
- Supporting the Head of Business Consulting in the acquisition of new clients
- Preparation of pitch presentation
- Customer consulting, incl. requirements gathering and expectation management
- Execution of customer workshops
- Overall project management and control
- Project planning, timing, pitches, cost calculations, invoicing
- Ensure compliance by the project team with interdisciplinary quality standards, processes and methods
- If possible, first professional experience in a digital agency, preferably in the field of new business, conception or consulting
- Distinct passion for digital topics as well as customer consulting
- a structured, strategic and analytical way of thinking
- An open and clear communication style in German and English
- Enjoy teamwork and have a strong sense of quality
- Commitment, team spirit, willingness to travel and a confident manner
- Optional: Experience with agile working methods and workshop methods
- Be an important part of our agency
- Responsibility from day one, fast decision paths and flat hierarchies
- Develop yourself with us – how we approach projects, conduct workshops, design interfaces and work together with our developers
- Constant involvement with your ideas
- Work with and for exciting brands
- Be part of our internal formats such as Dev Talks and our “Back in the Game” video-game evening
- Work in the heart of Berlin in our two-story office on Unter den Linden / Friedrichstraße
- A modern working environment
- An intercultural team with a wide breadth of expertise, many different characters and funny stories
- Free beverages
- Fresh fruit
- Get to know Rudi 🐶
Creation, development, project management or strategy – we work hand-in-hand and speak the same language. Because working together is how we produce the best solutions.
Since we are passionate about our work, we are committed to the development of a dynamic environment that nurtures creativity and technology. Every team member is essential to the success of OSK Berlin. That’s what makes us so successful.
At OSK Berlin, we see ourselves as “creative technologists”. Based in Berlin-Mitte, we develop innovative solutions, create, design and implement content-rich, interactive journeys and experiences for people, companies and brands. We are part of OSK. With more than 250 experts in Germany, the USA and China, we are a successful agency network with global reach .
We value diversity and welcome all applications – regardless of gender identity, nationality, ethnic or social origin, religion, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Then send us a message telling us a bit about yourself and your motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.