- Organization of main reception and general administrative office work
- Organization and administration of the reception area
- Handling and forwarding incoming phone calls and mail in German and English
- Receiving and attending to our visitors, including hospitality
- Preparation and tidying up of the conference rooms
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing post and booking courier services
- Stock control and ordering of office supplies and consumables as well as beverages
- Completed commercial apprenticeship and practical experience in reception or secretarial work
- Good communication skills, excellent service mindset, someone who enjoys interacting with people directly and on the phone
- Independent work ethic and strong organizational skills
- Well versed in MS Office (Word, Outlook)
- Good spoken and written English
- Be an important part of the OSK Berlin team
- Work in the heart of Berlin in our two-story office on Unter den Linden / Friedrichstraße
- A modern work environment
- An intercultural team with a wide breadth of expertise, many different characters and funny stories
- Very flat hierarchies
- Free beverages
- Fresh fruit
- Get to know Rudi 🐶
Creation, development, project management or strategy – we work hand-in-hand and speak the same language. Because working together is how we produce the best solutions.
Since we are passionate about our work, we are committed to the development of a dynamic environment that nurtures creativity and technology. Every team member is essential to the success of OSK Berlin. That’s what makes us so successful.
At OSK Berlin, we see ourselves as “creative technologists”. Based in Berlin-Mitte, we develop innovative solutions, create, design and implement content-rich, interactive journeys and experiences for people, companies and brands. We are part of OSK. With more than 250 experts in Germany, the USA and China, we are a successful agency network with global reach.
Then send a detailed application including your salary expectations and soonest possible start date to Alicia Javan-Khoshdel (firstname.lastname@example.org).