Senior Frontend Developer (f/m/d)
- Mentoring of junior developers
- Development of single-page applications
- Creation of frontend versions and releases
- Organization of the Frontend Architecture
- Organization of deployment processes in the frontend
- Planning of web components in a team with designers and backend developers
- Identification and elimination of performance and maintenance problems
- Implementation of reusable and solid frontend components
- Proactive brainstorming to improve our frontend infrastructure
- Several years of experience in development planning and customer consulting
- Advanced work experience as a developer in the following areas: HTML/CSS/dynamic templates in the template implementation of one or more CMS, with JS frameworks (e.g. Angular, React), with mobile device support and testing workflows
- Experience with frontend systematics in components (e.g. BEM)
- Knowledge of UI/UX terminologies
- Proficiency in Photoshop / Adobe Suite, Sketch, Zeplin or similar software
- Strong interpersonal skills, effective team communication, documentation, version control
- Knowledge of PHP and/or other backend-relevant languages
- Experience in the project-based adaptation of existing frameworks or CMS
- Experience with Web Components
- Good knowledge of German and English (both written and verbal)
- Be an important part of our development team
- Develop yourself with us – how we approach projects, conduct workshops, design interfaces and work together with our developers
- Constant involvement with your ideas
- Work with and for exciting brands
- Be part of our internal formats such as Dev Talks and our “Back in the Game” video-game evening
- Work in the heart of Berlin in our two-story office on Unter den Linden / Friedrichstraße
- A modern work environment
- An intercultural team with a wide breadth of expertise, many different characters and funny stories
- Very flat hierarchies
- Free beverages
- Fresh fruit
- Get to know Rudi 🐶
Creation, development, project management or strategy – we work hand-in-hand and speak the same language. Because working together is how we produce the best solutions.
Since we are passionate about our work, we are committed to the development of a dynamic environment that nurtures creativity and technology. Every team member is essential to the success of OSK Berlin. That’s what makes us so successful.
At OSK Berlin, we see ourselves as “creative technologists”. Based in Berlin-Mitte, we develop innovative solutions, create, design and implement content-rich, interactive journeys and experiences for people, companies and brands. We are part of OSK. With more than 250 experts in Germany, the USA and China, we are a successful agency network with global reach .
We value diversity and welcome all applications – regardless of gender identity, nationality, ethnic or social origin, religion, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Then send us a message telling us a bit about yourself and your motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.