UI Designer (f/m/d)
We are OSK Berlin, a Berlin-based digital agency founded in 2007, part of Oliver Schrott Kommunikation (OSK) since 2014 and a member of the Omnicom Media Group as of 2021. Currently we are about 25 employees focusing on Digital PR, Live Communication, Branding, Experience & Interface Design as well as Product Development. We work with clients from different sectors and global brands like Mercedes-Benz, ZF Friedrichshafen, HARMAN, as well as local companies, tech startups and many more.
Our design team currently consists of six people (👋 Anna-Maria, Frank, Jakob, Marcial, Oskar and Vadim) and we are now looking for new Interface Designer to join us in bringing current and future projects forward in terms of good design.
Most important qualities for this position
- Promote innovation and teamwork within our creation department and your project teams
- Adapt to different ways of working and bring in new ways of doing things
- Be up to date with modern design languages, try new steps and pass on your knowledge
- Be clear about expectations, values and quality of your work
- Decide on design deliverables as a design expert with your team
- Experiment with workflows, processes and tools with the project teams in mind
- Be organized and structured
- Communicate your work clearly and understandably
- Assist in other project teams or across the agency as needed
- Show your gained experience in projects in our agency meetings
- Create design routes, templates and components based on concepts and style guides
- Maintain and expand Component Libraries
- Make and communicate design decisions, as the expert in charge
- Optimize existing designs and wireframes with a focus on design consistency, user journey and user experience
- Turn your designs and interactions into click dummies and prototypes
- Close and direct coordination with the rest of your project team
- Prepare and conduct presentations as part of reviews or recordings
- Professional documentation of your results
- Quality assurance in all areas of application
- Brainstorming ways to improve our creative infrastructure
- Several years of practical experience in the design of digital applications, especially in the field of interface design
- Solution-oriented work: You encounter challenges with creative ideas and a problem-solving-approach
- Understanding of technical requirements of innovative, digital products
- Commitment to the continuous enhancement and development of multi-year customers and projects
- A high degree of empathy for the needs of users and our customers
- Detail oriented and a love for out-of-the-box thinking
- Proficiency in the common industry tools (e.g. Sketch, Zeplin, Adobe CC, Jira)
- Basic proficiency with the MS 365 Suite and MS Teams
- Experience in the field of Motion and Interaction Design is a plus
- Enjoys working independently and self-driven
- Confident in German and English
- Open and proactive communication with your team
- Work with and for exciting brands
- A strong, globally active partner network
- Flexible work models with core working hours and the ability to choose your place of work
- Continuous further development of our structures: from the kick-off via customer workshops to the handover and implementation of our projects. We want to improve with each project
- A modern equipment for your workplace
- An interdisciplinary team with many different expertise, characteristics and stories
- A two-story office in the heart of Berlin, Unter den Linden / Friedrichstraße
Creation, development, project management or strategy – we work hand-in-hand and speak the same language. Because working together is how we produce the best solutions.
Since we are passionate about our work, we are committed to the development of a dynamic environment that nurtures creativity and technology. Every team member is essential to the success of OSK Berlin. That’s what makes us so successful.
At OSK Berlin, we see ourselves as “creative technologists”. Based in Berlin-Mitte, we develop innovative solutions, create, design and implement content-rich, interactive journeys and experiences for people, companies and brands. We are part of OSK. With more than 250 experts in Germany, the USA and China, we are a successful agency network with global reach .
We value diversity and welcome all applications – regardless of gender identity, nationality, ethnic or social origin, religion, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Your contact for this position.