UX Designer / Conceptor (f/m/d)
- Development and preparation of broad conceptual approaches in the form of idea treatments
- Conception of user navigation, information architecture and interactive properties to optimize the user experience
- Work-up of user flows, technical specifications and content structures
- Development of personas, use cases and user journeys
- Creation of wireframes and prototypes
- Technical documentation of concepts and implementation support
- Planning and holding internal/external presentations
- Experience in the conceptualization of digital applications
- Creative thinking with innovative ideas and well-founded practical experience in the field of usability as a user experience designer or user experience professional
- Interaction design and user-centric design in the product development of digital applications
- Understanding of the requirements of innovative digital products
- A high degree of empathy for the needs of users and our clients
- Experience with wireframing/design/prototyping tools (Sketch, Zeplin, Axure, Principle, Invision …)
- First-hand experience and enjoyment of agile working practices, a desire to work independently and engage in interdisciplinary collaboration as part of a great team
- Be an important part of our creative team
- Develop yourself with us – how we approach projects, conduct workshops, design interfaces and work together with our developers
- Constant involvement with your ideas
- Work with and for exciting brands
- Be part of our internal formats such as Dev Talks and our “Back in the Game” video-game evening
- Work in the heart of Berlin in our two-story office on Unter den Linden / Friedrichstraße
- A modern working environment
- An intercultural team with a wide breadth of expertise, many different characters and funny stories
- Very flat hierarchies
- Free beverages
- Fresh fruit
- Get to know Rudi 🐶
Creation, development, project management or strategy – we work hand-in-hand and speak the same language. Because working together is how we produce the best solutions.
Since we’re passionate about our work, we’re committed to the development of a dynamic environment that nurtures creativity and technology. Every team member is essential to the success of OSK Berlin. That’s what makes us so successful.
At OSK Berlin, we see ourselves as “creative technologists”. Based in Berlin-Mitte, we develop innovative solutions, conceive, design and implement content-rich, interactive journeys and experiences for people, companies and brands. We are part of OSK. With more than 250 experts in Germany, the USA and China, we are a successful agency network with global reach.
Then send us a message telling us a bit about yourself, your motivation and your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.
Your direct Contact