Working Student Digital Content Management & Editing (f/m/d)
- Maintain editorial content for our clients in various content management systems, under guidance & on your own responsibility
- Support us with tenders, pitches or our website by editing and proofreading texts & presentation slides
- Content management of our channels (e.g. website, newsletter, social networks)
- Studies in the field of media or communication sciences, German studies, sociology or a comparable course of studies
- You are reliable and work independently
- Experience with Microsoft Office products
- Confident handling of the German and English language
- Enjoy writing
- Basic interest in technological developments and their impact on society
- Willingness to familiarize yourself with new areas
- Be an important part of our agency
- Responsibility from day one, fast decision paths and flat hierarchies
- Develop yourself with us – how we approach projects, conduct workshops, design interfaces and work together with our developers
- Constant involvement with your ideas
- Work with and for exciting brands
- Be part of our internal formats such as Dev Talks and our “Back in the Game” video-game evening
- Work in the heart of Berlin in our two-story office on Unter den Linden / Friedrichstraße
- A modern working environment
- An intercultural team with a wide breadth of expertise, many different characters and funny stories
- Free beverages
- Fresh fruit
- Get to know Rudi 🐶
Creation, development, project management or strategy – we work hand-in-hand and speak the same language. Because working together is how we produce the best solutions.
Since we are passionate about our work, we are committed to the development of a dynamic environment that nurtures creativity and technology. Every team member is essential to the success of OSK Berlin. That’s what makes us so successful.
At OSK Berlin, we see ourselves as “creative technologists”. Based in Berlin-Mitte, we develop innovative solutions, create, design and implement content-rich, interactive journeys and experiences for people, companies and brands. We are part of OSK. With more than 250 experts in Germany, the USA and China, we are a successful agency network with global reach .
We value diversity and welcome all applications – regardless of gender identity, nationality, ethnic or social origin, religion, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Then send us a message telling us a bit about yourself and your motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.