Visual & UI Designer (f/m/d)
We are OSK Berlin, a Berlin-based digital agency founded in 2007 and part of Oliver Schrott Kommunikation (OSK) since 2014. Currently we are about 25 employees focusing on Digital PR, Live Communication, Branding, Experience & Interface Design as well as Product Development. We work with clients from different sectors and global brands like Mercedes-Benz, ZF Friedrichshafen, HARMAN, as well as local companies, tech startups and many more.
Our design team currently consists of six people (👋 Andreas, Anna-Maria, Jakob, Marcial, Oskar and Vadim) and we are now looking for new Visual & UI Designer to join us in bringing current and future projects forward in terms of good design.
Most important qualities for this position
- Promote innovation and teamwork within our creation department and your project teams
- Adapt to different ways of working and bring in new ways of doing things
- Be up to date with modern design languages, try new steps and pass on your knowledge
- Be clear about expectations, values and quality of your work
- Decide on design deliverables as a design expert with your team
- Experiment with workflows, processes and tools with the project teams in mind
- Be organized and structured
- Communicate your work clearly and understandably
- Assist in other project teams or across the agency as needed
- Show your gained experience in projects in our agency meetings
- Development of design approaches for all digital areas
- Graphic implementation of the concept for an optimal experience
- Development and design of design systems and spirit guides
- Development of wireframes and prototypes
- Professional documentation of design elements
- Monitoring the code implementation
- Design quality assurance in all application areas
- Plan, implement and deliver design presentations
- Technical management of interns and juniors
- Proactive communications
- Brainstorming ways to improve our creative infrastructure
- 3 years of relevant practical experience in the (digital) agency environment or comparable
- Practical experience in the design of digital applications, especially in the field of interface design
- Experience in working with brand design, branding and visual design
- Creative idea generation, its implementation and development of solution approaches
- Understanding of the requirements of innovative, digital products
- A high degree of empathy for the needs of users and our customers
- Experience with the following tools (Sketch, Zeplin, Adobe CC, Mural or Miro, Jira)
- Motion design or prototyping experience is a plus (but not required)
- Dealing with the MS 365 Suite and MS Teams
- Desire for independent work
- Solid German and English communication skills: written, verbal & in presentation
- Become an important part of our creation and project teams
- Develop with us – especially how we approach projects, run workshops, design interfaces and work together as a team
- Many freedoms to develop yourself creatively
- Contribute your ideas
- As a design expert, decide on the creative direction of your projects
- Work with and for exciting brands
- Join our internal formats
- Working in the heart of Berlin, in our office Unter den Linden / Friedrichstraße
- modern equipment of your workplace
- an intercultural team with many different expertises, idiosyncrasies and stories
- flat hierarchies
Creation, development, project management or strategy – we work hand-in-hand and speak the same language. Because working together is how we produce the best solutions.
Since we are passionate about our work, we are committed to the development of a dynamic environment that nurtures creativity and technology. Every team member is essential to the success of OSK Berlin. That’s what makes us so successful.
At OSK Berlin, we see ourselves as “creative technologists”. Based in Berlin-Mitte, we develop innovative solutions, create, design and implement content-rich, interactive journeys and experiences for people, companies and brands. We are part of OSK. With more than 250 experts in Germany, the USA and China, we are a successful agency network with global reach .
We value diversity and welcome all applications – regardless of gender identity, nationality, ethnic or social origin, religion, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Then send us a message with a few lines about you, your motivation and your portfolio to email@example.com. We are looking forward hearing from you.
Your contact for this position.